Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I Survived 2012

Happy belated New Year, people.

I don't know about you, but 2012 did a real number on me. There were literally tears on day one. At least this time I started it sweet. Hopefully it only goes up from here.

The beginning of a new year normally means a getting a clean slate to move forward and change by setting new goals also known as resolutions. I never really made New Year's resolutions (except for a successful one last year) because I believe them to be false hopes that people can change. Pessimistic, I know.

However, this year I find myself jumping on the resolution bandwagon. There are three major things I need to sort out: my physical, spiritual, and educational muscle. And it all comes down to exercising and saying no, which I suck at.

My hope (ha) is that I work out everyday and consume better on all three levels.

I wish you the best of luck on your new resolutions because Lord knows it's a rough road to change.

To inspire me, I've made grumpy cat my spirit animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment